My sweet sister in law Sarah tagged me in a fun little game… list 10 things about yourself that people may not know. Then, I will pick a few of you, and you can do it too! Easy enough, right? Here goes.
1. In 9th grade, I took a biology class. We were discussing genetics, and our teacher told us to check out our “pointer toe” and see if it was longer or shorter than your big toe. The idea is that you will inherit some genetic something or other (it’s been a while, ok?) from your parents. I found out that my dad has it one way, mom has it the other, and I have one of each. That’s right, one of each. Weird.
2. I have been enjoying channeling my inner Michael Phelps a few times a week in the pool. I would take a 2 hour pool workout over an hour on land workout any day.
3. My closet is organized by: shirts in rainbow order, pants, capris, skirts, dresses, coats. I am OCD.
4. Grocery shopping/making dinner are my least favorite chores.
5. I really like to eat. 4 and 5 don’t really get along too well.
6. I have always wanted 3 things out of life: braces, glasses and dimples. One down, one to go, and one impossible.
7. Speaking of braces, 2 of my teeth are 75%+ composite material, and were meant to last 6-8 years. In January, I hit 6 years since I had them done. Knock on wood.
8. Lately I have been watching a local TV show (Studio 5) and I have an unexplained desire to be on the show and tell everyone about something fantastic.
9. I have set prices in my head about what I will pay for everyday items, as well as clothing. These prices are really really low. I am a low priced clothes snob.
10. I am a paper snob, and a pen snob. The paper and pens I prefer are actually really cheap. What’s not to like?