A few days ago I was given this award from my new friend Isha… so nice of her! Of course I feel like a small fish in the world of blogging, but I have long been admiring some other ladies who I think are fabulous! My google reader is chock full of awesome blogs, so it is hard to pick just 7 to send this along to!
1. Thank the person giving you this award.
2. Copy the award to your blog
3. place a link to their blog
4. Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers.
6. Place a link to those Bloggers.
7. Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
7 Facts About Me
1. I really love getting new fabrics and turning them into something (you already knew that!)
2. I studied Home and Family Living with an emphasis in Interior Design in college, so I guess that makes me a professional mom! (I’ll let you know in about 17 years how that went!)
3. 4 days a week I teach piano lessons, and I have the best kids! It is so fun to watch them learn and figure things out and improve.
4. When I get in the mood for certain foods, I eat them all the time until I find a new one to be fixated on. They are usually not too healthy, but they are delicious! Right now it’s still Orange Julius and popcorn (YUM)
5. At church I work with the 16-18 year old girls, and I couldn’t be happier. They are the best!!It makes me feel both old and young at the same time.
6. I just had my half birthday a few days ago, making me the ripe old age of 22.5. See? Old AND young at the same time.
7. I joined a Master’s Swim Club a few weeks ago and I am loving it! I am thinking about doing a meet here in the next little bit. =]